Finally 10 WIO LINK Sensor Nodes - easy plug and play - have arrived and are connected to the smarthome
New since 21.03.2016
The SmartHome is now able to communicate with a Pebble Watch. Switch on/off your lights for example.
New since 01.03.2016
Sunfounder Sensor Kit (37 different sensor types) now for all nodes available.
Perfekt - our SmartHome has now 5 nodes build with the brand new RedBearDuos and the RBLinks.
The RedBear Duo is a thumb-size development board designed to simplify the process of building Internet of Things (IoT) products. The Duo is software compatible with Broadcom WICED SDK and provides everything you need—Wi-Fi, BLE and a powerful Cloud backend, all in a compact form factor that makes it ideal for your first prototype, a finished product, and everything in between. The Duo contains both Wi-Fi and BLE capabilities. This means your project can communicate locally with Bluetooth enabled devices and can also connect to your local Wi-Fi network to interact with anything else on the web. The Duo is built around the Broadcom BCM43438, a Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n plus Bluetooth 4.1 (Dual Mode) combined chipset. They share the same 2.4GHz antenna and can run at the same time. This gives you the flexibility to utilize the most suitable wireless technology(s) for your project.
So far - ELEKTRA has now a second speech recognizer letting you use full-sentence voice commands.
MOVI™ is an easy to use speech recognizer and voice synthesizer. It is used with an Arduino board and provides an alternative to buttons, remote controls, or cell phones by letting you use full-sentence voice commands for tasks such as turning devices on and off, entering alarm codes, and carrying on programmed conversations with projects. It is programmed directly from the Arduino IDE.
New since 14.12.2015
Sonos sound system via gateway and WLAN integrated . Electra can now talk via the SONOS system.
Listen to your music collection and radio stations. Smart Home Wake Up in the morning now with Philips HUE and SONOS even more perfect.
New since 02.12.2015
Module SQL database created - all sensor data are now stored in addition to the .csv data files in sqlite3 database files. The database will be used within the smart home application for comfortable evaluating and visualizing information .
New since 02.11.2015
Blynk is a Platform with iOS and Android apps to control Arduino, Raspberry Pi and the likes over the Internet. It's a digital dashboard where you can build a graphic interface for your project by simply dragging and dropping widgets. It's really simple to set everything up and you'll start tinkering in less than 5 mins.
Particle Sensor Nodes can communicate via Blynk app now with the Smart Home - control and receive data - ditto the Arduino Gateway.
New since 11.10.2015
- Particle Photon - Sensor Nodes
Sensor Nodes communicate via WiFi and MQTT with the smarthome.
New since 30.08.2015
- Particle Photon - WiFi for everything
Features and specs
Fits in a standard
breadboard (with headers)
Surface mountable for machine assembly (without headers)
Backwards compatible with the Spark Core
STM32F205 ARM Cortex M3
Broadcom BCM43362 Wi-Fi chip
Open source hardware
New since 08.07.2015
- Voice Commands visualized with Elektra
New since 01.07.2015
- 433 MHz Sensor Nodes available
New since 10.05.2015
- Hollywood Player 6.0 SmartHome Chapter 001 hwa Datei online
New since 03.05.2015
- AmigaOS4 SmartHome Chapter 001 online
New since 28.04.2015
- Modul rooms with sensors and accessories implemented
New since 20.01.2015
- Philips HUE - (Bridge, Bulb, Living Whites, Living Colors) new symbols
- Sensor Nodes Data in csv. data files
New since 02.01.2015
- LCARS Homeautomation communicates with RF24 Sensor Network
- Sensor Nodes are sending Humidity, Temperature, Light, Motion, Smoke
New since 04.12.2014
- LCARS Homeautomation Hardware in a box
- Modul voice commands - COMPUTER - switch light on
- Swann Door Chime
New since 12.10.2014
- IFTTT Mode - door open - make snapshot - send prawl push msg
- Prawl PUSH Messages
- Philips HUE light system integrated ( lighting system with brilliant colors )
- Philips Living Lights integrated ( dimmable sockets )
- Sensors such as temperature, humidity , luminous intensity , volume, etc. on Arduino YUN implemented
- 433 MHz receiver / transmitter on ArduinoMega integrated
- Brennenstuhl outlets integrated , controlled manually and timings
- Motion detectors, door - window contacts integrated with RED ALERT
- EQ3 integrated MAX heating control ( read only currently )
- Wake-up program - gentle wake with HUE Lights , music and automatic coffee cooking
- MQTT - Machine-To-Machine - Protokoll publish/subscribe - Broker RaspberryPi
- INSTAR IP Cams integriert
- Weather online
- NIGHT Light Mode - dark blue light - nightlight to toilette
A report on LCARS Home Automation is to
appear in the Amiga Future Issue May , 2015. At the same time we have
started a course how you you can build a system yourself.
The part 1 of the course you can also read 116 in the Amiga